DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
Broadcast Matrix LLC is required by law to remove or block access to client content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement and reserves the right to terminate services of our clients who commit repeat violations of copyright laws. Broadcast Matrix LLC will cooperate fully with any civil or criminal litigation arising from the violation of this policy.
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail). Notifications can be emailed to our agent at dmca (at) broadcastmatrix.com
replace (at) with @ and add “DMCA Notification” in the subject line. Our Copyright Agent details are available on the website of the U.S. Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/index.html
You must provide the following information in your notification:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
• identification in detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed on and the site it appears on including a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
• identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Request A Free Quote
Ask questions, get a quote.
No hassles, no spam, no obligation.